This work is part of a series of work called “I Asked Life to Dance With Me” and is made in cooperation with Lin He Yu.
“It felt like we opened up a channel by working together. A reflection of a connection of universal emotions, which had to be expressed in a poetic way.”
• Chromalux Silk print on aluminium
• edition of 1/14 + 2 AP
• signed, numbered and dated
• with certificate of authenticity
It comes in three sizes:
• small: 42×30 cm edition of 8
• medium: 70×100 cm edition of 5
• large: 100×140 cm edition of 1
The size listed is the image size. The print is sold as a loose chromalux print on aluminium, carefully packed with bubble wrap for safe shipping. Each limited edition print is numbered and signed and includes a certificate of authenticity. When purchased with frame it comes in walnut frame, designed and handmade by the Sjoukje van Gool.
Production: 7 days + shipping time